Tag @bfplto and use #BFPLToronto for the chance to be featured on our social media feeds!
Contest open from March 2 – December 31, 2020.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Residents of Ontario, 18 years of age and older may enter, except employees and immediate family members (and/or persons domiciled with employees) of Brookfield Office Properties Inc. and the owners of Brookfield Place, and affiliated companies and their advertising agencies (collectively, the “Sponsors”).
3. One entry per person. To enter, each individual must have an instagram, twitter or facebook account (account must be made public) and post a photo they took at Brookfield Place and tag @bfplto and/or use #BFPLToronto in their posts. Contest closes at 11:59 p.m. on December 31, 2020.
4. No prize will be awarded. All posts will be entered to be featured on Brookfield Place Toronto’s social media feeds.
5. Winning images will be selected by Brookfield Place Management located at 181 Bay Street, Bay Wellington Tower, Suite 700 (the “Management Office”) from all eligible entries on a weekly/monthly basis. Brookfield Place Toronto and its agencies have the right to use the selected entrant’s name/social media account name, address (city and province) and image, without compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsors.
6. The chances of an image being selected depend on the total number of entries received.
7. By entering the contest entrants agree to abide by these rules and regulations, and further agree that the decisions of the Sponsors are final. The Sponsors reserve the right at any time without prior notice to withdraw, cancel, terminate, amend, modify or suspend the Contest if for any reason in the opinion of the Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of operating as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond their control. The Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these rules or otherwise in disruptive manner with respect to the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Sponsors also reserve the right to cancel this contest at any time because of any printing or other error. The Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software (including on account of traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site) or any combination thereof. The Sponsors shall not be liable for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest, including any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials relating to the Contest.
9. By entering the Contest each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his/her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Sponsors for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling the Contest. The Sponsors will not sell or transmit this information to third parties unless the entrant has specifically consented to same, the Sponsors believe in good faith that it is required by law, to their affiliates (provided that such affiliates and their agents and advisors and their respective employees are restricted from using the information for any other purpose other than as described in these rules and regulations), or to their respective agents for data processing purposes, their respective professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies (provided that such agents, professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies are restricted from using the information for any purpose other than as described in these rules and regulations). Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Sponsors should be addressed to the Marketing Department at 181 Bay Street, Bay Wellington Tower, Suite 700.
10. The name of the winner may be posted on the website located at www.mybrookfield.ca.
11. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.